PRINCESS OF CHINA

















Intro: Am  Dm 

Am C Dm 
Ooooh 

Am 
Once upon a time, somebody ran 
    C 
Somebody ran away seeing fast as I can 
Dm           Dm 
I got to go, I got to go 
Am 
Once upon a time, we fell apart 
    C 
You holding in your hand the two halves of my heart 
Dm 
Oh whoa, oh whoa 

Am C Dm 
Ooooh 

Am 
Once upon a time, we runnin' bright 
    C                               Dm 
Now we all ever seem to do is fight, on and on 
Dm 
And on and on and on, 
Am 
Once upon a time, on the same side 
C 
Once upon a time, on the same side 
Dm 
In the same game 
And why'd you have to go? 
Dm 
Have to go and throw over all of my things 

C 
I could've been the princess, you'd be a king 
C                                           F 
Could've have had a castle, on a reign, but no 
           F 
You let me go 
C 
I could've been the princess, you'd be a king 
C                                           F 
Could've have had a castle, on a reign, but no 
           F 
You let me go 

              Dm 
You stole my star 
                  G 
La la la la la la la 
                  Am 
la la la la la la la 
            C 
la la la la la 
             Dm 
You stole my star 
               Am 
La la la la la la 

Am C Dm 
Ooooh 

                      Dm   G 
Cause she really hurt me 
                       Am   C 
No, you really hurt me... 
  


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário